(exonyms include Korandabo) is spoken in the villages of Boudou and Sangou. It is a small-population language and potentially endangered.
- Sangou (abandoned site) original village on plateau (abandoned)
- Boudou Foli I smaller of two hamlets on plain associated with Boudou
- Boudou Foli II larger of two hamlets on plain associated with Boudou
- Dakouma village on plateau overlooking valley
- Boudou village on plateau with two small associated hamlets below; gardens below (onions, sweet potato, tomatoes, eggplant, mango)
- Sangou village on small plain surrounded by hills (village moved from prior location in 2008); farming and light herding